Erin and her guest, watercolor artist and entrepreneur Volta Voloshin-Smith, chat about Voloshin-Smith’s journey, experiences, advice for aspiring artists, and her design business Color Snack.
In this episode, they also discuss:
- Voloshin-Smith’s early influences and love for watercolor
- The importance of finding a community
- Incorporating animation in her work
- Dealing with rejection and finding personal style
- Advice for aspiring artists and business owners
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review so we can keep supporting future female creators.