Girls That Create is seeking an enthusiastic summer 2021 editorial intern to join the platform.
Interns will have the opportunity to do writing, research and interviewing, image and web production, content planning and assistance, and more. Interns will walk away with dozens of clips and behind the scenes insight on how an online platform works.
This internship will begin in May and last through August. Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program. Selected candidates must have the ability to work remotely. Computers and laptops will not be provided.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Comfortable writing in AP Style
- Experience using various social media and digital platforms and knowledgeable of engagement strategies
- A strong voice and innovative ideas
- Ability to turn in clean, well-sourced, accurate copy in a timely fashion
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume, and writing samples to erin(at)girlsthatcreate(dot)com. Please put “Intern” in the email subject line.