Girls That Create Job Opportunities
Girls That Create Internships
Welcome to Girls That Create! I’m thrilled you’re considering becoming part of our internship program. The Girls That Create Internship Program is periodically accepting candidates.
This program is designed to develop a wide range of skill sets. In this 100 percent remote internship you will:
- Have the opportunity to write, research, and interview inspiring visual artists, musicians, dancers, actors, etc.
- Gain experience with image, social, and web production
- Learn and practice editorial and content planning
- Walk away with clips and behind-the-scenes insight on how an online platform works
- Participate in professional development Zoom calls with communication professionals
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at podcast production.
- Receive continuous guidance and feedback via email, Slack, and Zoom interactions
- Extremely flexible hours to work around student’s schedule.
Selected candidates must have the ability to work remotely. Computers and laptops will not be provided.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Comfortable writing in AP Style
- A strong voice and innovative ideas
- Ability to turn in clean, well-sourced, accurate copy in a timely fashion
Interested parties should submit a resume and writing samples to erin(at)girlsthatcreate(dot)com. Put “Intern Girls That Create” in the email subject line. Please include why you want to intern at Girls That Create in your introductory email.