Girls That Create Job Opportunities
Welcome to Girls That Create! I’m thrilled you’re considering becoming part of our internship program. You’ll be joining a friendly, fun, and inspiring community. In this 100 percent remote internship you will:
- Have the opportunity to write, research, and interview inspiring visual artists, musicians, dancers, actors, etc.
- Gain experience with image, social, and web production
- Learn and practice editorial and content planning
- Walk away with clips and behind-the-scenes insight on how an online platform works
- Participate in professional development Zoom calls with communication professionals
- Receive continuous guidance and feedback via email, Slack, and Zoom interactions
This internship will begin in January and last through May. Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program. Selected candidates must have the ability to work remotely. Computers and laptops will not be provided.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Comfortable writing in AP Style
- Experience using various social media and digital platforms and knowledge of engagement strategies
- A strong voice and innovative ideas
- Ability to turn in clean, well-sourced, accurate copy in a timely fashion
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume, and writing samples to erin(at)girlsthatcreate(dot)com. Please put “Intern” in the email subject line.