Host Erin Prather Stafford chats with Kris Perry, Executive Director of Children and Screens, about children’s experiences with social media and digital devices, the potential harms and benefits, and the role of parents in navigating these challenges.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Discussing the impact of digital devices and social media on children’s lives
- The importance of communication and setting boundaries with children
- Addressing body image concerns and social comparison in the digital age
- Strategies for teaching children to navigate the online world safely
- The potential role of policy and legislation in protecting children online
Are you looking for more information about helping girls navigate the online world? Children and Screens has contributed several posts to our website’s Parenting Resources section:
Thanks to our episode sponsor Ellivate Alliance, a community of brave women entrepreneurs who are channeling their feminine wisdom to run their businesses, create social change and find joy in who they are and what they do.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review so we can keep supporting future female creators.