Renée Trudeau – Discover the Power of Self-Care and Learn How to Ask Yourself What You Need
For the eighth episode of the Girls That Create podcast, host Erin Prather Stafford chats with Renée Trudeau about self-care and why you should ask yourself what you need every day. Trudeau is an internationally-recognized transformational coach/speaker/catalyst and the author of two award-winning books.
Listen to the full interview on Word of Mom Radio.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Trudeau’s definition self-care and how she began teaching others to care for themselves
- How self-care makes it possible to share the best of oneself with others
- The importance of having an allegiance to yourself
- The benefit of pausing to start each day intentionally and asking yourself, “What do I need today?”
- Some of Trudeau’s favorite self-care practices
Are you looking for more self-care guidance? Trudeau has contributed several posts to our website’s Parenting Resources section:
Self-Care is Not About Improving Yourself
Nurturing Your Friendships and Why You Should
Feeling Out of Sorts? Start With Self-Compassion
Parents and Caregivers: Ways to Say No for Self-Care
The Only New Year’s Resolution You’ll Need
Thanks to our episode sponsor Ellivate Alliance, a community of brave women entrepreneurs who are channeling their feminine wisdom to run their businesses, create social change and find joy in who they are and what they do.
Follow Girls That Create on Instagram or subscribe to our YouTube channel where we post video clips of our podcast interviews.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review so we can keep supporting future female creators.
You can also support Girls That Create through a membership with Memberful and purchase fun items at our online Store.