Mindset and Business Coach for Dancers: Emi Matsushita
For the tenth episode of the Girls That Create podcast, host Erin Prather Stafford and Dr. chat about dance as a career and how Matsushita now works as a mindset and business coach for freelance dancers.
Listen to the full interview on Word of Mom Radio.
In this episode, they discuss:
- What inspired Matsushita to pursue dance
- Women in hip-hop
- Not falling victim to the traps of comparison in dance
- How she became a mindset and business coach for dancers
- Why dancers (and all artists) need to understand they’re entrepreneurs
- How business skills play a huge role in creator’s success
Thanks to our episode sponsor Ellivate Alliance, a community of brave women entrepreneurs who are channeling their feminine wisdom to run their businesses, create social change and find joy in who they are and what they do.
Follow Girls That Create on Instagram or subscribe to our YouTube channel where we post video clips of our podcast interviews.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review so we can keep supporting future female creators.
You can also support Girls That Create through a membership with Memberful and purchase fun items at our online Store.