Emi Matsushita, an empowerment coach for freelance dancers and creatives, and Erin chat about Matsushita’s journey in dance, her passion for helping others, and her insights on the importance of embracing dance and understanding one’s value as an artist.
In this episode, they discuss:
- What inspired Matsushita to pursue dance
- Women in hip-hop
- Not falling victim to the traps of comparison in dance
- How she became a mindset and business coach for dancers
- Why dancers (and all artists) need to understand they’re entrepreneurs
- How business skills play a huge role in a creator’s success
Thanks to our episode sponsor Ellivate Alliance, a community of brave women entrepreneurs who are channeling their feminine wisdom to run their businesses, create social change and find joy in who they are and what they do.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review so we can keep supporting future female creators.