The number one furniture item for kids art space is a table. Credit Maria Montessori with introducing child-sized furniture into learning environments. The concept gives kids more access to learning materials and greater opportunities to explore. Plus, having a table specifically for your kids means you’re less likely to find marker streaks across the heirloom dining room table. Here are five kids art tables with storage ideas that will give your kids space for their creativity to bloom. This post contains affiliate links.
Five Kids Art Tables With Storage
This high-quality birch wood table and set of 4 chairs in a durable clear finish adds a fun touch to any play area.
- Table measures 23-1/2″L x 23-1/2″W x 19″H
- Chair measures 12-1/2″L x 11-3/4″W x 21-3/4″H with an 11″H seat
- Assembly required
Perfectly proportioned and kid-sized, the natural wood rectangular table has built-in storage bins in blue, green, red, and yellow. Bins are conveniently tilted for easy access and are easy to reach from either end of the table. Two chairs are finished in a combination of natural wood and red and blue lacquer. Table and chairs have whimsical star cutouts.
- Table is 30 1/4″L x 22 1/4″W x 20 1/4″H
- Chairs are 12″L x 11 3/4″W x 20 1/4″H and seat is 11″H
- Assembly required
(this is the table I used with my girls)
The unique “x” leg design provides great stability. High quality and durable construction with stylish colors that work perfectly in any setting.
- Includes one table and two chairs
- Table measures 27″L x 27″W
- Maximum weight per chair is 75 lbs.
- Minimal assembly required
A 30″ diameter table in a warm, neutral color with a subtle maple woodgrain pattern. The metal legs have leveling glides with nylon inserts, which allows you to adjust table height from 15″-22″ in one-inch increments.
- Laminate surface is durable, non-warping, easy to clean and disinfect with bleach solution, and highly resistant to stains, scratches, and impact damage
- Heavy-duty leg brackets attach directly underneath top for super stability and simple assembly
- Seats up to four
- Extra-thick 1.125″ solid-core particle board top
- High-pressure laminate table top surface
- Matching bonded edge banding
- Simple screw-in assembly for easy leg attachment
A durable table designed with kids in mind.
- 1-piece molded, high-density plastic top is lightweight but sturdy
- Rounded edges for safety
- Protective leg boots help reduce noise
- Includes 4, 11″H chairs in primary colors (red and blue)
- Table is 36″Dia. x 20″H
- 5-year warranty
- MyPerfectClassroom® Narrow 3-Shelf Storage
- Clear Easy Label Bins with Lids – Set of 4
- Create-A-Space Storage Center
- Angeles Value Line™ Toddler Mini Shelf Storage
- Toddler 2-Sided Storage & Book Display
- Cardboard Storage Totes – Set of 6, Assorted
- Angeles Value Line™ Narrow 3-Shelf Storage
- Washable Cube Basket
- 10-Cubbie Mobile Storage – With Clear Trays
- 30″ High Half-Width Storage, Maple Laminate
- Easy-Label Bins – Set of 6
Top photo by Joshua Eckstein on Unsplash
This post contains affiliate links, which means Girls That Create will be compensated if you purchase products by clicking on the product links. Thank you for supporting the site.