Erin chats with Renée Trudeau about self-care and why you should ask yourself what you need every day. Trudeau is an internationally-recognized transformational coach/speaker/catalyst and the author of two award-winning books.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Trudeau’s definition self-care and how she began teaching others to care for themselves
- How self-care makes it possible to share the best of oneself with others
- The importance of having an allegiance to yourself
- The benefit of pausing to start each day intentionally and asking yourself, “What do I need today?”
- Some of Trudeau’s favorite self-care practices
Are you looking for more self-care guidance? Trudeau has contributed several posts to our website’s Parenting Resources section:
Thanks to our episode sponsor Ellivate Alliance, a community of brave women entrepreneurs who are channeling their feminine wisdom to run their businesses, create social change and find joy in who they are and what they do.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review so we can keep supporting future female creators.