Erin and guest Telaina Eriksen chat about how parents and caregivers can support children who identify as part of the LGBTQIA+ community. Eriksen is the author Unconditional A Guide to Loving and Supporting Your LGBTQ Child.
In this episode, they also discuss:
- Inspiration behind Eriksen’s book
- Supporting children in vulnerable moments such as when they’re coming out
- Importance of parents and caregivers affirming their love for their child
- Navigating public spaces and dealing with bullying
- Advocating for your child, and building a support system
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review so we can keep supporting future female creators.