Girls That Create (GTC) strongly believes the arts set culture. To address gender imbalances, women must have a seat at decision-making tables as creators and leaders. Girls who have an interest in the arts and humanities must be supported throughout their childhood, much like their sister counterparts in STEM programs. Female stories are powerful. Told through different art outlets, they can change our world and play a HUGE role in humanity evolving to become better. GTC strives to maintain a diverse editorial and supports all marginalized genders in the arts.
Join Our Community
I love your site’s purpose. How can I help support Girls That Create?
1) Sign up for the newsletter (look to the right of this sentence or scroll down)
3) Nominate someone to be featured on our Creator Spotlight series (email erin(at)girlsthatcreate(dot)com)
4) Shop the Store
5) Send us story ideas and topics you want to see on the site (email erin(at)girlsthatcreate(dot)com)
6) Become a Patron
7) Purchase books at our Bookshop affiliate page
8) Collaborate with Girls That Create
Let’s change the world together.
Photo by Tim Mossholder from Pexels